Monday, October 23, 2017

My own Guinea Pig

My last post was about beginning my oily journey.  This episode is about trying to heal my family without going to the dr. (first edition)
I got the sinus crud a couple of weeks ago, along with everyone else at work.  I looked up oils that would help.  I started gargling with Thieves oil, mixed a batch of honey with basil, peppermint and lemon oils to take for the congestion.  then my DH came down with the same stuff.  As a cancer survivor he has a low immune system, but has doubted the power of oils, so just blows my suggestions off, until now.  He followed my regime along with slathering a potion of oils with coconut oil on his chest and around his nose. 
2 weeks after my first symptom I feel much better and he is on his way.  We're still trying to clear his chest, but the initial misery is gone, with no prescriptions involved. 
This stuff is the Bomb.  It stopped a fever blister in its tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment